Summer Sessions Application
Please note that as a part of the Summer Sessions application you will need to respond to TWO of the following personal insight questions (in 350 words for each response). We advise you write your personal statement on a separate Word Document or Google Doc, and then copy and paste to the application.
SELECT TWO (2) OF THE EIGHT (8) QUESTIONS BELOW:
1. Describe an example of your leadership experience in which you have positively influenced others, helped resolve disputes, or contributed to group efforts over time.
2. Every person has a creative side, and it can be expressed in many ways: problem solving, original and innovative thinking, and artistically, to name a few. Describe how you express your creative side.
3. What would you say is your greatest talent or skill? How have you developed and demonstrated that talent over time?
4. Describe how you have taken advantage of a significant educational opportunity or worked to overcome an educational barrier you have faced.
5. Describe the most significant challenge you have faced and the steps you have taken to overcome this challenge. How has this challenge affected your academic achievement?
6. Describe your favorite academic subject and explain how it has influenced you.
7. What have you done to make your school or your community a better place?
8. What is the one thing that you think sets you apart from other candidates applying to Summer Sessions?